Budget and Planning
The Office of Budget and Planning analyzes, submits and presents the University of Alaska operating and capital budgets. The office also maintains the university budget information system as well as assuring that the university complies with the state's fiscal statutes.
- FY13 Authorized Operating and Capital Budget (Yellow book)
- FY14 Approved Operating and Capital Budget Distribution Plans
- FY14 Approved Student Government Budgets
- FY14 Operating and Capital Budget Requests
- FY15 Approved Operating Budget Development Guidelines
- FY15 Approved Capital Budget Development Guidelines