Welcome to the Office of the Vice President for Finance & Administration/ CFO!
Message from Dr. Ashok K. Roy
This administrative unit is responsible for the financial well-being of the University of Alaska and supports its core mission of teaching, research, and service by effectively managing its critical financial resources.
We pride ourselves in combining deep technical expertise with top-drawer customer service. Our balance sheet is strong, and our focus is always on the needs of our students, faculty, and staff.
Please feel free to let us know if we can further improve any of our services.
Ashok K. Roy, Ph.D., CIA, CBA
Vice President for Finance & Administration/ Chief Financial Officer
& Associate Professor of Business Administration
- “The Three Poles (Arctic, Antarctic, and Himalayas) connection: Normative Economic Concepts for Alaska”: Alaska Business Monthly. (June, 2013).
- “The Enigma of Support for Higher Education: Impact on Alaska”: Alaska Business Monthly. (April, 2013).
- “Alaska’s North Slope and LNG: North America’s energy bridge to Asia”: Alaska Business Monthly. (February, 2013).
- “Ratify the Law of the Sea Treaty: Implications for Alaska and why there’s no time to lose”: Alaska Business Monthly. (November, 2012).
- “Strategies to Prepare Alaska for the Economic Marathon”: Alaska Business Monthly. (October, 2012).
Executive Assistant 907-450-8026